Tuesday, August 8, 2017

RPGaDay 2917 #8


Question #8

What is a good RPG to play for sessions of 2 hours or less?

Gosh, I remember playing a lot of games over the lunch break during high school – we’d get through a single encounter or two – and just carry on after school or the next noon hour. So, I think it could be done with ANY game – as long as the next session was soon and there were consistent players.


What could I play for just 2 hours nowadays? Honestly if I only had two hours to play a game I’d probably play a board game, of if I was going to run a regular campaign of something but only had two hours for each session I’d probably run a series of skirmish scenarios using something with the Ganesha Games/Song of Blades and Heroes engine.


In other news...


My friend Aaron and his son came over and we got in a good session of painting this afternoon. Hopefully I'll get to post the results later today (along with some other stuff I've finished up recently but haven't gotten to posting). 

No comments:

Post a Comment