Wednesday, November 30, 2016

20th (Central Ontario) Battalion, CEF


With all that stocktaking done (and other brief distractions out of my system – or are they!?), I’m back to working on my Great War Canadians for Vimy…

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version):


20th (Central Ontario) Battalion, CEF

The figures from the 20th (Central Ontario) Battalion, CEF, as with all of the figures in the 4th Brigade, are from 1st Corps.


The formation patch for the 20th Battalion was a green triangle surmounting a blue patch – the blue patch was for the 2nd Division, the triangle indicated the second battalion within the brigade and the green was the senior brigade within the division.


Coming soon on Tim’s Miniature Wargaming Blog:

I’m skipping on past the 21st Battalion for now, and going to get working on the 5th Brigade for the moment (because I need to convert/repair a figure to finish up the 21st Battalion and I’m all out of Green Stuff…).

1 comment:

  1. Very nice, they all look a bit chilly to me for some reason but delightful chaps nonetheless.
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete