Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Another Warrior MCV


Another Warrior rolls off the line…

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version):


The Warrior is from Imprint Models.


The turret crewman is a spare Assault Group figure I had, and the driver (if you can see him in there) is made from some green stuff and a spare head I had left over from an Empress Miniatures pack.


Another shot of the rear


Assault Group British infantry debussing from their ride.


Now I’m ready for some serious Armoured Infantry/Combined Arms action!


(Actually I have another warrior to finish up yet….).


Coming soon on Tim’s Miniature Wargaming Blog:

I’ve been working on another batch of modern French, but there’s an awful loto f other stuff polluting the workbench and I’ve feeling very distractible at the moment, I could go anywhere…  

1 comment: