Saturday, January 14, 2012

Royal Artillery 18-Pound Field Gun

A second, early war Royal Artillery 18-Pound Field Gun. (The first on is HERE)

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version)


The gun and crew are from Renegade Miniatures.


Another view. I have another pair of guns and crews – but with a late war crew. They’ll all probably see more action as Royal CANADIAN Artillery. These chaps might see action as Canucks too.


I think the gunner at the back is holding a High Explosive shell...

Coming soon on Tim’s Miniature Wargaming Blog:

Nothing really on the workbench, I’ve been trying to tidy up a bit and sort things out. I did prime some Normans while watching Paul the other night (and it’s a good think I was only priming otherwise I would have made a right mess of things – laughing my ass off and all…).

Trying to get a regular game night going again on the first and third Wednesdays – so hopefully there’ll be some game reports soon-ish. I’m thinking I want to get all these Great War types I’ve been painting on the table to start with!

5 comments:

  1. Very, very nice always a pleasure to see your realistic work. BTW, I just rec'd a copy of WH's Over the Top. Looking forward to perusing it. Best, Dean

    ReplyDelete